Central has a self serve library located in the Fitch Parlor near the 7th Street entrance that contains a wide variety of books, for all ages and interest. In addition to a large selection of Christian based books and resources for spiritual growth and exploration, there are also many contemporary and classic books, both fiction and non fiction, from which to choose, as well as some audio and visual materials. The library is well maintained and materials are kept up dated. If you are looking for a specific item, there is a card catalogue available to assist you.
Library hours are 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. – noon.
Guidelines and How to Check Things Out:
- Books, materials and audios circulate for two weeks and can be renewed.
- To sign out materials, please use the card found with the selection and leave filled out card(s) in the basket on the library desk.
- To renew a book leave a note in basket with your name and title of material you are renewing or locate your material’s card in tray on desk and complete with the new date.
- To return materials, just leave them on the library desk.
- Remember that the library is here for everyone to use. Please be considerate to others by honoring these guidelines. Be responsible about checking out and returning selections. Thank you!