Donations of any amount of anything from the following groups will be welcomed and appreciated. Ukirk’s collection campaign will be on going for the next two weeks. Bring your donations to the services on Sunday or to the office (9a.m -1p.m.) during the week.
- hand towels (approximately 16″ x 28″, no fingertip or bath towels)
- wide-tooth combs (remove from package)
- nail clippers (UPDATE: nail clippers with metal files or emery boards attached are now accepted; remove from package)
- bars of soap (bath size in wrapper)
- toothbrushes (in original packaging)
- Band-Aids® or other adhesive bandage strips
Clean Up Supplies:
- 5-gallon buckets with resealable lid
- scouring pads
- sponges, assorted sizes
- scrub brushes
- packages of cleaning towels (18 reusable, like Easy Wipes®)
- boxes dry laundry detergent, 50-78 oz.
- liquid concentrated household cleaners (like Lysol®), 12 oz.
- bottles liquid disinfectant dish soap (like Dawn®), 24-28 oz.
- packages of clothespins, 48-50 Clothesline, two 50 ft. or one 100 ft.
- dust masks
- latex gloves (like Playtex®)
- work gloves
- 24 to 28 count rolls of heavy-duty trash bags (30-45 gallon, remove from carton)
- bottles insect repellant (pump, drops or lotion; not aerosol), 6-9 oz.
- blunt scissors (rounded tip)
- 70-count spiral notebooks or tape-bound pads of 8″ x 10 1/2″ ruled paper or pads with 200-210 sheets of ruled paper. Do not include filler paper.
- 30-centimeter ruler (12″)
- hand-held pencil sharpeners
- new pencils with erasers
- large erasers
- boxes of 24 crayons
- cloth bags, 12″ x 14″ to 14″ x 17″ finished size cotton cloth bag with cloth handles; pattern available. (Please, no shopping bags or backpack.