Central Presbyterian offers two styles of worship. Both services offer the same message each week and give our members an opportunity to participate in a worship style that best fits them. The Sacrament of Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month at both services.
Celebration Contemporary Service
Celebration Central offers opportunities for people to explore Christianity through a contemporary service where participants gather to experience drama, videos, and songs with the praise band, as well as a message that provides guidance as how to live a Christian life. Families with children, and those interested in a more interactive, high-energy experience will find this service meaningful and uplifting!
For those who prefer the traditional hymns, a rich liturgy, divine mystery, anthems sung by a choir, hand bells, and a worship experience enhanced by classical organ music and a more ceremonial approach, we invite you to join us at Central’s 11 a.m. service.
Sunday Morning Schedule
- 8:45am – Light Breakfast – Education Building
- 9:00am – Celebration Service – Education Building
- 10:00am- Sunday School – Education Building
- 10:00am – Coffee & Conversation – Fitch Parlor Sanctuary Building
- 11:00am – Traditional Worship Service – Sanctuary